Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey folks, welcome to our blog. We decided to start a blog to hopefully help us stay in touch with all our friends both in the Czech Republic and in the US. Who knows, we might meet somebody new here too! Beside that, we know that having a blog is very IN right now. We do not want to fell into the no Czech left behind program so here we present you our blog: The Czech Connection. Enjoy and come as often as you can! Petr and Stepanka
2 comments:
Steponka, Not sure if I know how to do this, being that I have never commented on a blog, but here goes. I was reading your blog and saw where you were in Prague. Our grand-daughter spent a weekend there lately. She is in school in Dresden and had a real difficult time adjusting at first, but is now asking her parents if she could stay an extra six months. I don't know how far away you are from Dresden. But wouldn't it be cool if you had been in Prague at the same time? God does things like that you know.:) We miss you and Petr here, and pray that all is going well with the two of you. Evelyn and Rodney
So cool. I have visited several museums looking for antique Bibles. If you ever go to Ireland, make sure you visit the Christ Church Cathedral Museum where they have in display the Book of Kells, which is a heavily decorated book of the four gospels. May the Lord continue to bless you in all things you do. Saludos. Eduardo.
Post a Comment